CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: http://ow.ly/UM5vw
Join ENGAGING SPEAKERS Wed. November 18th 5:30pm-7:30pm at Parthenon Chicago
feat’g Nov. #Speakers Angel Szalone + Charisse Sisou
*** Open Networking Until 6:00pm ***
I Will Set the World on FIRE
Angel Szalonek is an Event Consultant with EmbroidMe of Crystal Lake. She has been doing voice-over work since her early teens for radio ads and voice-on-hold marketing products for the past 20 years. She has three objectives to teach you in this engaging presentation:
- Finding Your Message – You are the best marketing tool in your tool box
- Finding Your Mission – Learning to duplicate yourself through your marketing agents
- Finding Your Market – Where do you take your voice, your team, and your message to accomplish your mission
Own Your Space: A Bellydancer’s Take on Stage Presence
Did you know that 80% of your message comes across before you’ve said a single word? People make decisions about who you are–consciously and unconsciously–based on how you walk into a room, how you carry yourself in a conversation or at the front of the room (say, as a speaker), how comfortable you are in your skin.
From my perspective – it goes even deeper. Fully owning our space means being fully present in our bodies, and is a critical foundation to pleasure, the energy of experience, because where there’s disconnect, the energy can’t flow – it’s like shutting off a part of your circuitry. When we’re not fully present, we cut ourselves off from pleasure, and then wonder why we’re not as happy as we think we should be.
What you’ll learn in this presentation:
- Small changes in your posture and movement that can amplify your confidence and presence
- Secrets from a non-verbal communication expert on how to attract and hold your audience’s attention
- How to cultivate a powerful feminine presence