Beneficience.com PR Announces New PR Client Dr. Crystal Porter CEO Of Mane Insights LLC
Beneficience.com PR Announces New PR Client:
Dr. Crystal Porter CEO Of Mane Insights
LIVE: IN THE NEWSWIRE TODAY!
For Immediate Release: AW Publicist Tracey Bond welcomes Dr. Crystal (Hair Doc) to her Beneficience.com PR clientele & catalogue. Bond is managing the new media public relations + communications for Dr. Porter’s personage as a real hair doctor, hair researcher, and media personality. Dr. Crystal Porter founded Mane Insights, LLC to scientifically research the specific needs of curly hair. For over 17 years, she has been providing knowledge about hair to individuals, professionals and hair industry leaders.
UPCOMING EVENTS: DR. CRYSTAL PORTER WILL BE APPEARING AT:
CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT!
As women, we do a lot to prevent bad hair days but often times, we sacrifice the health of our hair. During this Meetup, you will learn:
- How to grow your hair to your desired length
- The disadvantages of wearing wigs and weaves (which are often used to “protect your real hair”)
- How natural (untreated) hair can be more damaged compared to relaxed/colored treated hair
- Why natural products are not always good for the hair
- What you can do to combat hair thinning and hair loss
This forum empowers every type of consumer with knowledge to achieve and maintain hair goals. Come and enjoy light snacks, great conversation and an informal education!
Dr. Porter will be available to answer any personalized questions you may have.
Anyone in the Columubus, Ohio area is welcome!
Leave a Reply