“3 Online Holiday PR Tips For Feeding Your Social + Public Business”
…as published today for Public Relations and Communications on LinkedIn Pulse!
1. GIFT AN INVITATION TO FEED…
- Create an online opportunity for your audience to be uniquely responsive to your engagement activity with uncluttered, human-interest visual images and graphics that instantly attract the eye for the attention span to immediately follow.
- Publish easy to recall holiday-centric public service announcements (PSA’s), and don’t forget to include your own creative trendable hashtags like #getyoursnowglowon or popular traditional mentions like #HappyHolidays #HelloHoliday or #SeasonsGreetings that can pull your visual content message together for others to track via social networking sites and engage with.
2. GIFT INFORMATION+ EDUCATION TO FEED…
- Deliver season’s greetings salutations that include insights on end-of-the year state of the business, market or industry reports. A great example would be Christophe Choo’s (Beverly Hills Real Estate Agent) Los Angeles Luxury Real Estate Market Update that he published on Facebook. Not only was it informative but it sparked immediate engagement with his vivid luxury lifestyle video clips so centric to the elite culture of Beverly Hills, California social + business community.
- You may also choose to creatively and strategically thought-lead your audiences with story ideas and newsworthy appeal + human interest value in one of the most globally-celebrated seasons of the year. Consider developing a call-to-action campaign that demonstrates the brand qualities of social responsibility through the spirit-of-giving.
Providing an action/awareness solution to some social problem is not only humane but magnetic to media who are actively searching for meaningful content that resonates with the public at large. (For ex: Feed The Children, Homeless, Veterans, Lonely)
- BONUS: Invite a CEO, celebrity or public figure be the #FacePR of your campaign. Influence and thought-lead with their image & quotes integrated with content relevant and custom-crafted for your business brand.
3. GIFT ENTERTAINMENT TO FEED…
“Create and sponsor unique and socially interesting celebration activities that get the media involved ‘round this time of year. Share hi-impact visual/video content that magnetically draws the most holiday-centric guests to your blog, lead page or website offering incentives for online visitors to boost your holiday trending traffic.” – Tracey Bond, Publicist, Beneficience.com Prolific Personage PR @beneficience
Q: Think you might be in need of a little more Holiday PR coaching or a Beverly Hills-Hollywood publicist to help you better entertain YOUR social business and public relations? Who actually told you that you couldn’t afford it?
Well at BENEFICIENCE.com you can reach out to a real agent named Tracey Bond (who by the way who celebrates a birthday every year on the 007th – who coincidentally happens to share the name of the one Bond girl actress who the fictional agent James Bond married in Her Majesty’s Secret Service – how Hollywood cool is that for engaging marketing strategy? 😉
Signup today to chat with the real life social publicist intelligence agent ‘Bond Girl’ for un-automated LIVE coaching in a FREE 17-minute session online or telephone., because PR business should always focus on informative human/social relationships with our public!
Now instead of making another year-end excuse about being stuck in the marketing mud…Hmm…think about it… and ask yourself…
Q: Who can’t afford a FREE gift?
A: You already know the commonsensical answer is everyone on any day!
Every day we’re gifting business perception-building with our client PR News Headliners …contact BENEFICIENCE Prolific Personage Public Relations (PR) today, you could be making those PRESS RELEASE news headlines tonight on BENEFICIENCE.com
>>>Click the link above this POST Headline UP ABOVE and GO GET YOUR FREE COACHING GIFT with your 17-minute New Client Consult Signup today on Beneficience.com>>>
(This LinkedIN FREE COACHING* HolidayPR Offer Ends December 15th 2015)